What a sweaty day.

I had two of my exams today, further and psych. I didn't do too good on both of them left out 10 marks for each exam roughly :( I don't think I can get into Monash science at Clayton anymore.. And every other institute requires math methods for their science courses. Sigh, I got screwed over by my co ordinator.

I decided to go the gym after my psych exam. I don't know why I bother going in the evenings, every machine and bench is almost taken and I can't concentrate for some odd reason. It's almost like deciding whether to go for springvale festival for the 15th time in your life.

Well, two more exams to go then I can oversleep to my hearts content! Hope you guys are doing better than I am on my exams!

2 Comments

  • November 8, 2011 at 2:39 AM | Permalink

    sorry to hear about your exams. Hope the rest go well. Stay motivated bud! I'm here with ya so keep posting and working out hard and working hard in school too.

  • November 10, 2011 at 11:39 PM | Permalink

    Greetings!
    If you love food and if you love to write then this is your chance to shine! Coming up soon, a blogger contest that will get you the stardom you deserve.

    'Like us' today and stay tuned for further updates.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SanchosRestauranteAndCantina
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/SanchosCantina
    Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/sanchoscantina

    Regards,
    Marketing Team
    Sancho's Restaurante and Cantina (Mumbai)
    The one and only place in Mumbai of Original nachos, Tacos and everything Mexicano.

  • Leave a Reply