Inception music makes everything better.

Some of you guys might have heard of the "Mozart effect", where studies (Mothers?) have concluded that if your young born baby listens to Mozart he or she may gain a few IQ points. Well, I think the same thing could apply for Hans Zimmer compositions, the man is a bloody genius. I'll be studying and working out to his pieces from now on.

I love how he only plays 4 chords on the piano but it produces such a gratifying feel to the song.

I've been self learning some business maths for my upcoming Further math exams. It's quite frustrating that Cambridge has screwed up the 3rd edition of the book by including answers from the 2nd edition with some altered questions. A day and a bit till my English exam and I haven't even written any practice pieces apart from the two from class a week ago.

Leave a Reply