Leg day!

So this is my first official blog related blog (What?). Today was my first attempt at doing front squats (see below)


I tried doing it with just the bar(20kg) in a crossed arm position and found it relatively light so I added 5kg to each side and still found it relatively easy. But when I added 10kg to each side.. oh boy! I was sweating heaps! I went over to the 45 degree leg press after my front squats and did 1x8 100kg and then 3x8 120kg (legs are really weak!) After that I did leg extensions, hamstring curls and benched with Victor.

Overall today was a pretty good effort.

Sidenote: My quadriceps are smaller than my hamstrings at the moment so my legs are fairly weak compared to others.
Weight: 62.4

Most recent picture of me (September 23 Oct 2011)
What do I need to work on more?

One Comment

  • October 14, 2011 at 3:53 AM | Permalink

    Hey man, glad to see you start a blog to keep your progress! Doing one of these is very motivating and you will meet people along the way. I follow a few blogs and you can search which ones I join and follow them. I saw your comment on showing my legs on my next progress update. I haven't thought of that but I will start! thanks for the advice :) Keep up the good work and am looking forward to your next update.

  • Leave a Reply