I hate mondays. Not really, but Garfield does.

Hello hello, I'm feeling pretty good today! I think it might just be me, but I think weetbix tastes heaps better when it's a new box? Any who, today I tried eating weetbix with honey. MMM It's pretty nice! But I wouldn't recommend it if you want to lose weight because of the extra calories!!
Today's workout was alright. I guess it wasn't that good because I ran out of jack3d and don't have any money to buy any atm :(
I lowered the weight I was using for bench press last week because I'm not really getting a pump in my chest after workouts when doing 5x5. I feel that 3-4x8 hits my chest harder.

My auntie and her husband came over to eat dinner. They brought oysters but I only ate one.. mmm the bitterness of the sauce was nice. My uncle-inlaw is such a talker LOL p.s his hungarian.

I'm trying to learn this song on guitar at the moment, it's quite a nice tune.


Thanks to tiffany for giving me some spotlight in her blog ^_^
Check her blog out Here and also my girlfriends infrequently updated blog LOL Here

2 Comments

  • November 1, 2011 at 12:22 AM | Permalink

    are you following a specific workout plan or kind of doing your own thing?

  • November 2, 2011 at 2:21 AM | Permalink

    I'm actually following out a workout plan (see link below) but have made adjustments to it and added a few other exercises to it. At the start I was doing 5x5 but it wasn't really hitting my muscles for hypertrophy gains like I wanted but instead provided with strength gains, I can't complain though because having a strong foundation is good.

    http://oldschooltrainer.com/3-day-push-pull-legs/

  • Leave a Reply