100kg deadlift!

Woo! It feels great to be repping sets of 100kg deadlifts! I think I started on 50kg deadlifts the first time I did them.

Any who, I went to the gym later than I usually do today.

Deadlifts:
2x5 - 75kg
3x5 - 100kg

Tbar rows:
2x8 - 35kg
1x8 - 50kg, I didnt feel like I was getting enough ROM from this weight so I lowered it.
4x8 - 45kg

Iso-lateral pull downs:
1x8 - 25kg
1x8 - 20kg

BB curls:
4x8 - 17.5kg
3x8 - 10kg
My biceps are feeling so pumped up right now!! I couldn't wash my face properly before!

Tricep rope pulldowns:
3x8 - level 8. Not too sure what wright this corresponds to.
I observed a guy with massive arms do them, he performed them different to the usual way where you pull the rope outward. He twisted his arm into a flexed arm position. So I copied what he did and it felt amazing!

Today's session felt amazing. Arms are still feel pumped even though 20 minutes have passed!!

One Comment

  • October 18, 2011 at 3:21 AM | Permalink

    keep up the good work!

  • Leave a Reply