This weeks progress

Monday was a great day for my chest, the total weight lifted increased for my bench but my triceps were sluggish. Must be because of the awesome work out I did on the previous work out (see the previous blog)

I actually didn't want to go to the gym on Wednesday but ended up going anyway because my girlfriend encouraged me to. It was her birthday on the day as well! HBD baby :)
Performed front squats, leg presses, leg extensions. Overall great burn in the quads that day but my hamstrings didn't get much work. I couldn't get the laying down leg curls to work.

3 Comments

  • October 21, 2011 at 9:42 AM | Permalink

    try romanian deadlifts... they KILL your hamstrings and are fairly easy to get the form down.

  • October 27, 2011 at 11:20 PM | Permalink

    I do Romanian Deadlifts every Friday. I really feel it in my lower back when lifting. Perhaps my form is a bit off?

  • October 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM | Permalink

    Oh nvm, Romanian and Straight Leg Deadlifts are the same thing!! I do conventional Deadlifts.

  • Leave a Reply