Hey guys (I'm probably going be talking to myself for the few days since I have no followers lol!), I'm starting this blog to keep track of my gains from weight lifting and maybe inspire a few people along the way. I'm about 12 weeks in of my training regime and feels great to be honest.
I'll be uploading progress pictures, lifting stats, my diet and pictures of things I eat!
I hope you'll enjoy my blog!
Total Pageviews
Archives
Popular Posts
-
Monday was a great day for my chest, the total weight lifted increased for my bench but my triceps were sluggish. Must be because of the awe...
-
So this is my first official blog related blog (What?). Today was my first attempt at doing front squats (see below) I tried doing it with...
-
Hello hello, I'm feeling pretty good today! I think it might just be me, but I think weetbix tastes heaps better when it's a new box...
-
I had two of my exams today, further and psych. I didn't do too good on both of them left out 10 marks for each exam roughly :( I don...
-
Woo! It feels great to be repping sets of 100kg deadlifts! I think I started on 50kg deadlifts the first time I did them. Any who, I went ...
-
Ack! Today was mighty hot. 33 degrees Celsius (91.4 Fahrenheit for you American's). I was planning on going gym but Andrew messaged me t...
-
Hey guys (I'm probably going be talking to myself for the few days since I have no followers lol!), I'm starting this blog to keep t...
-
Some of you guys might have heard of the "Mozart effect", where studies (Mothers?) have concluded that if your young born baby lis...
-
Hey my 3 followers, and fellow on readers! I had my further math exam today at 11:45. I woke up at 8:40 and studied a bit while eating break...
-
I wasn't going to go gym today but I ended up going as I've been going 3x a week for the past 3 months so I didn't want to break...
